Cunningham; In nautical is eyelet located slightly above the tack of a sail. Allows us to tighten the luff when you do not want to touch the halyard.
The Cunningham armchair is the evolution of the original Tack armchair, with the added feature of armrests. It remains a foldable chair, plus its sensual form acquires more presence, volume and expressiveness.
Its name is suggested by the position of the Cunningham eyelet on the Tack eyelet.
Articulated structure of laminated phenolic birch plywood and cylindrical bars of sycamore wood. Treated with water varnish for outdoor use. Joints of stainless steel screws. Seat made of fabric from a recovered sail.
66 x 71 x 81,5 cm // 29,5 x 27,9 x 32,08 in
Similar articles – Other proposals
- FortunaArraitz Koch Elizegi2022-09-06T10:37:36+00:00
- Cheslón bean bag Limited EditionArraitz2022-09-06T08:14:31+00:00
- Vaurien floating loungerArraitz2022-09-06T10:27:31+00:00
- B&S Lounger and ChairArraitz2022-09-06T10:32:16+00:00
- Coy LoungerArraitz2022-09-06T10:35:30+00:00