Descripción del proyecto
Cunningham; In nautical is eyelet located slightly above the tack of a sail. Allows us to tighten the luff when you do not want to touch the halyard.
The Cunningham armchair is the evolution of the original Tack armchair, with the added feature of armrests. It remains a foldable chair, plus its sensual form acquires more presence, volume and expressiveness.
Its name is suggested by the position of the Cunningham eyelet on the Tack eyelet.
Articulated structure of laminated phenolic birch plywood and cylindrical bars of sycamore wood. Treated with water varnish for outdoor use. Joints of stainless steel screws. Seat made of fabric from a recovered sail.
66 x 71 x 81,5 cm // 29,5 x 27,9 x 32,08 in
Similar articles – Other proposals
- FortunaArraitz Koch Elizegi2022-09-06T10:37:47+00:00
- Auxiliar Outdoor Folding tableArraitz2021-01-05T16:44:48+00:00
- Auxiliar TableArraitz2020-12-06T10:50:24+00:00
- Unique Editions PoufArraitz2020-12-06T11:03:32+00:00
- Cheslón bean bag Limited EditionArraitz2022-09-06T08:18:46+00:00