2nd RIS STOOL
2nd Ris; Second reef in French. It is a nautical term that serves to diminish the surface of the sail with a second fold.
Slender and expressive, this high stool preserves the same smoothness of lines than the Ris stool. A low support is added for the feet which is neatly concealed in the interior when the stool is folded and it serves to give greater rigidity to the structure when it is open.
Articulated structure of laminated phenolic birch plywood and cylindrical bars of sycamore wood. Treated with water varnish for outdoor use. Joints of stainless steel screws. Seat made of fabric from a recovered sail.
42 x 37 x 85 cm // 16,5 x 15,4 x 33,46 in
Similar articles – Other proposals
- Driza cloth hangerArraitz2022-09-06T10:43:17+00:00
- Rack hangerArraitz2022-09-06T10:46:32+00:00
- Garrucho cloth hangersArraitz2022-09-06T10:40:17+00:00
- Dinghy folding tablesArraitz2022-09-06T10:21:19+00:00
- Coque TableArraitz2022-09-06T10:23:25+00:00